Friday, March 18, 2005

Generally speaking, neither Donna nor myself are very stupid. Which is why it really makes me laugh when we do something very stupid. Like last night.
Donna has bought a new camera-phone. She is pleased with her new toy, and so sent her very first picture message (a picture of herself and Maya) to her brother, R. Ste. A text comes back “I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are – please send your full name”.

Astounded that Ste does not recognise his own sister and niece, Donna sends another text “It’s me – Donna you eejit”. By this time Donna and I are speculating what could have happened: Did the picture not transfer properly? Does R. Ste have some kind of advanced junk-mail filter for MMS messages? It only occurs to us that perhaps Donna sent the picture to the wrong number when a third text arrives: “I have to apologise – I still don’t know who you are. Please send your full name”.

Ah… It wasn’t R. Ste. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally speaking both Donna and yourself are actually pretty stupid. Which is why it reallmakes me laugh full stop.

You're being a little slack on the old updates for this internet diary. Pull your finger out literary boy!