An attempt to wring pathos from the everyday of provincial life.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
It's a girl!
It's a girl! A beautiful baby girl, weighing 8 lb 4 was born to us yesterday, at 7.50am. The birth was exactly as we had hoped - at home, and in water.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, congratulations you two. I cant see the photos but I am sure she is beautiful. What does Maya make of it all? I'm glad all went well. love, mother of the eejit
Felicidades Strettons!! congratulations beautiful family!! Here in Panama we are all extremely happy for the beautiful baby. hugs Marina girlfriend of the eejit
2 comments:
Hey, congratulations you two. I cant see the photos but I am sure she is beautiful. What does Maya make of it all? I'm glad all went well. love, mother of the eejit
Felicidades Strettons!!
congratulations beautiful family!!
Here in Panama we are all extremely happy for the beautiful baby.
hugs
Marina
girlfriend of the eejit
Post a Comment