Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Hammoned sessions


Me and the band were busy making recording history at the weekend. We laid down 4 tracks for a demo which will hopefully help us to get some more gigs. I'm pleased with the results. I can't find a way to put the finished product on the web, so if anyone can suggest a simple way to do it I'd be grateful. In the meantime, if you'd like to hear us, send me an email, and I'll send you some music. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

the eejit said...

Spam me baby with your rythmic delights...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know how to put em on the web, in fact seeing as I work with the Kennedy he could pass the tunes to me and I'll turn em into web ready tunes mate.

Anonymous said...

I wuz gonna offer same services as Mark, but looks like you're sorted.

How much bandwidth allowance do you have, monthly?

the eejit said...

By the way, that last post meant send me the songs eejit.