I shouldn't have been nervous. As I keep telling myself, I’m only learning Spanish for fun. But before my exam yesterday, I was nervous as hell. It felt like a serious caffeine high (or maybe that was the coffee – has anyone tried these new fresh-coffee-in-a-teabag thingies? They’re currently saving my life).
Anyway the speaking exam was fine. There were 3 sections to it; a role-play, a presentation (the one that I already mentioned), and some general conversational questions.
In the role-play I had to explain to a friend that I was going on work experience next week. I had to tell her what I would be doing, the hours I would be working, what I wanted to do in the future etc. The presentation was fine. In the conversational bit, she asked me about my town, my house, my hobbies – so no real surprises. I think I probably mixed up my tenses a few times, but I didn’t make any real cock-ups.
Next exams are Listening on Monday, then Speaking and writing on Thursday.
Oh, and the Hammoned play at Gems in Wigan tomorrow night. Should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment