Saturday, June 04, 2005


The prettiest lamb we ever saw. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

the eejit said...

That's not a wise thing to do. I got bit by a sheep once and the reaction to its saliva made my whole leg swell up into a green mushy mass for about a week. I couldnt get out of bed for days, I remember going to school and being called sheep shagger for years. Its also not a good idea because teh police will get ya for being bad. Its the way of the modern world my friend. If you're not a policeman you cant get away with anything. I dunno, sometimes i get a bit down with it all, but HEY whats to stop us enjoying it all, but where do we draw the line? scertainly not at sheep, i cant tell you. Now you ve got me thinking about the egyptians, I found out that the egyptians felt pain too... can you believe that? I say - how do you know?? - prove it. They simply laugh at me, ignorant of my academic status, and desperate to ridicule me for my early days as a sheep shagger.