I'm sorry. I've honestly not had the time. I've not had the energy. Somebody told me that having 2 children does not mean double the work, it means quadruple the work. It's true.
We've been busy. We had Maya's birthday, and then her birthday party. Then it was my birthday, and off to Northumbria for a long weekend.
We spent Easter weekend at Al and Simon's house in Newark. There is so much to tell you, but I can't fit it all in.
Other things that I need to blog:
My haircut
My deliberation over a creative writing course
Maya's developing language skills
Going green
Neve's first smile
This is the problem with blogs - the times where I actually do have something to write about, I don't have any time in which to write it.
1 comment:
I would like to know about the haircut (a photo?), I would like to hear Mayas language skills (an audio file?), and I would like to see you going green and Neves first smile (a video?)...
Hope you are all well
Post a Comment